Before, meet Fierce!! - The story of Yaz

YAZ -Before

then..FIERCE!!


Name: Yaz
Age: 20
Hair: Pamela St Vil
Makeup: Mrs. Make Up
Styling: Mrs. Makeup
Photo by: F. Lazare

Background: I have known Yazmin since she was a little girl. At a statuesque 5'10" and killer eyes, Yaz was the perfect candidate to be a part of my growing portfolio. In spite of no air conditioning in 90 degree heat, Yaz proved to be unfazed by the chaos surrounding her. At the end of a l2 hour shoot, she not only impressed me, she became my muse.

Primer and Foundation


To create this amazon-goddess look, I first prepped her skin with an oil free moisturizer (I like Clinique or Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer).
As a primer, I used Monistat's Chaffing Gel (not to be confused with vaginal cream! Will do a review on it next). It is a great dupe for the Smashbox primer. I then used Black Opal's liquid foundation in Truly Topaz and dusted a translucent powder from Ben Nye.
Eyes and Cheeks


To prep the eyes, I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion on the entire lid. A little goes a long way to avoid creasing. I then placed Illamasqua's liquid metal cream eyeshadow in Gold over the entire lid. I followed up with L'Oreal Hip's loose eyeshadow in Gold. In her inner tearduct, I packed on liquid glitter from Urban Decay in Gold to create drama. I used a combination of MAC's Saddle and Make Up Forever's brown in her crease, defining the natural "v". Shroom by MAC was used on her brow bone. Using Wet n Wild's Mega Eye Cream liner in black, I created a dramatic line close to her lashes, posing a great foundation for the Ardel Wispy lashes. Her waterline was rimmed in MAC's kohl liner in Smolder.

On her cheeks, I used MAC's format on top of her cheek bone and NYX's Cinnamon on the apples of her cheeks. I used MAC's Mineralize Powder in Dark to contour her face.


Lips

On Yaz's lips, I used Wet in Wild's new line of lipsticks in Fuschia and topped it off with MAC's Plushglass for extra drama.

and Voila..Fieceness is born!

Popular Posts