Before...meet Fierce...The Story of Christy






Name: Christy 
Age: 22

Hair: Pamela St Vil

Makeup: Mrs. Make Up

Styling: Mrs. Makeup

Photo by: F. Lazare

Background
I can start by saying that Christy is the personification of natural beauty. Half ingenue and half bombshell, heads roll and tongues swag when she enters the room. What strikes me every time about Christy is her striking bone structure, a make up artist's ideal canvas. Sculpted cheek bones and deep set eyes made Christy a shoe in. She was an absolute star and I was honored to make her up. 
Instead of glamming her up for the shoot, I chose to go for a barely there, ethereal look to capture the characteristics that made her an ideal model. When we achieved the shot, I opted for an uber glam shot. 
Thanks for allowing me to play, C. 

Primer and Foundation

As a primer, I used Revlon's foundation primer.  It is another great dupe for the Smashbox primer. I then used a  damp makeup sponge and applied Black Opal's liquid foundation, a Truly Topaz and Hazelnut. I then used Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Deep all over and used Dark to emphasize her already sculpted features. 

Eyes and Cheeks
Natural Look 
To prep the eyes, I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion on the entire lid.  I then placed MAC's Groundwork paintpot over the entire lid to serve as a great base. I used a wet flat brush and applied Mac's Era over the entire lid and lightly creased her eyes with Saddle.  I followed up with Loreal's Carbon Black mascara and a deep brown liner in her waterline. 
On her cheeks I used Nars Taj Mahal on the apples of her cheeks and Mac's Format on the cheek bone as a soft highlighter. 




The Diva Look 

Eyes and Cheeks


I simply built on the base above and added Illmasqua's Liquid Metal in Gold over one third of the eye lid.  On the remaining two thirds, I used NYX's jumbo pencil in Rust, topped with Smashbox' Minx (taupe brown with soft bronze shimmer). I then used a combination of MAC's Saddle and Make Up Forever's brown in her crease, defining the natural "v". Era by MAC was used on her brow bone. Using Wet n Wild's Mega Eye Cream liner in black, I created a thin line close to her lashes, posing a great foundation for the Ardel Wispy lashes. Her waterline was rimmed in MAC's kohl liner in Smolder.
On her cheeks, I used Mac's Hushabye, a baby doll pink color.

 Lips
On Christy's  lips, I used NYX's lip shine in Bronze. 








Popular Posts