Fall Rave-Coral/Orange blushes

Hello Again!
As you all should know by now, I am in loveeeeeeee with blushes! Warm, pigmented blushes! As the fall nears, warm colored orange and coral blushes add a warmth to the face that is simply outstanding.
I have found two that I thought I should share

NYX- Cinnamon Blush


Looks a little scary but it goes on beautifully. Layer it on little by little to get the desired effect. For lighter complected women, be sure to be careful with applying this since the blush is opaque. For darker complected women, have at it! LOL NYX can be purchased on line at nyxcosmetics.com or at most beauty supply stores and retails about 5 dollars. A veritable STEAL!


Sleek Cosmetics- Aruba


This cosmetic company is a drugstore brand found in the UK. The quality is amazing and the color payoff is to dye for! It is absolutely delish! Its available at sleekmakeup.com, amazon and even ebay. Did I mention this retails for about 6 bucks! Score!!!  I will be reviewing their lip pouts shortly so stay tuned.

Thats all for now! As usual, dont forget to put your Fab Face Forward!

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts