There is something about 'Deyna





MEET DEYNA

Classically beautiful, she wanted a timeless look for her wedding. Very youthful and dewy skin, radiant cheeks and a nude lip. Using a moist foundation brush, I buffed the foundation in circular motions, creating an airbrushed "effect". A neutral taupe was used on her lid followed by a medium toned brown in her crease. For her lips, I mixed a tiny bit of her foundation with a soft pink lipstick topped with a clear gloss to create the perfect nude lip.





She wanted her bridesmaids to pop. Using the deep velvety brown as a jumping off point, I dusted a medium golden eyeshadow across her brown and used a soft brown in the crease. I used a soft cinnamon colored blush to warm up her face. A golden lipstick topped with a toffee colored lip gloss added some drama. 



My rule of thumb when doing a wedding party is to speak to each of the girls first to see what makeup would work for that individual. Each bridesmaid is created differently thus they should look different too! The ladies below were allll about the drama. To the brides twin sister, Dada, I applied a red gold effect to pull in the red of the roses. Golden eyeshadow was applied in her inner eye area and then a soft red cut her cease. I used a soft peachy pink on her cheeks and lips. Grace, was completely different. I used a duo-chrome pink on her lids that read iridescent pink. I used a dark eggplant and used a gold shimmery pencil under her eyes. A golden gloss was applied to her lips and VOILA! 




Popular Posts