Specs on Specs

Summer Sunnies





Every woman has a secret addiction...for some its shoes...purses...jackets..For me?
Its sunglasses. Over the last few years, I have accumulated close to 60 pairs of sunglasses..And I fell in love with each and everyone as soon as I laid eyes on them. Given my level of spec-pertise, here is my list of budget friendly sunnies to rock this season: 




Uber-Girlie


Bellissimo Sunglasses-$10.99
www.retrocitysunglasses.com



ASOS Oversized Square Sunglasses -$20.87
www.asos.com



Retro Throwback




ASOS Flat Top Round -$26.09
 www.asos.com





Cat Eye 




ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses -$20.99
www.asos.com



(Polka Dot Cat Eye- www.retrocity.com


(Cat Eye Tortoise Shell sunglasses- $5.80) 
www.forever21.com




Oversized 


(Oversized Retro Sunglasses- $20.87)
 www.asos.com 


Black Half Tint Oversized Round Sunglasses-$12.99
www.retrocitysunglasses.com





AVIATORS

Neon Aviator Sunglasses- $5.80
www.forever21.com 














Popular Posts