The Eyes Have it...


Fiddling around with make up last night and came up with this doe-eyed retro look.
To achieve this look, follow the steps below!

1) Use NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk as a base over your entire eyelid

2) Using my 120 pallette,  I packed on a silver white powder over the entire lid, carefully avoiding the crease.
3) Using a black eye pencil, I traced the entire eye socket and crease. Using the deep black in the pallette, I used a pointed blending brush and blended the color upwards. I used the same color under my eyes.
4) I used a Wet n Wild pencil in white to line my water line
5) I then used L'oreal Carbon Black eyeliner and created a wing
6) I applied a coat of L'Oreal Carbon Black Mascara (My FAV!!!) and then applied a pair of Ardell Wispies
6) For my nude lip, I used my go to lipstick: Wet and Wild's 903C "Just Peachy" and topped it with a brown sugar colored lip gloss from Jordana.

And voila!


Mrs. MakeUp

Popular Posts