Blue Had Me At Hello..revisited



I think its clear that I am having a love affair with this Wet N Wild pallette, Blue Had Me at Hello. I've used some of the highly pigmented colors separately but decided to combine some of the colors for this look.

First, I used the gel liner as a base on my entire lid to darken the color a bit.

With a flat shader brush, I applied the teal green (Number 6) over the entire lid. I then flipped the brush and used the shimmery navy blue (Number 7) and placed it over the teal. Using a crease brush, I lightly applied the matte black (Number 4) in my crease. To soften it a bit, I added a little bit of the shimmery blue black (Number 3) to the crease as well and blended upward and outward. To highlight my browbone, I used a tiny bit if the soft pastel blue (Number 5).


On my cheeks I used La Femme's blush in Fuschia. On my lips is my go-to nude matte lip stick from Wet nWild topped with a brown sugar lip gloss from Jordana.

Again, all these products are available at your local drugstore and beauty supply store.

Please be sure to leave your comments below and never ever forget..
to put your FAB FACE FORWARD!!


Mrs Makeup

Popular Posts