Gold Rush



This look was created using the Wet N Wild Vanity Palette, which retails for about $4.00 at most major drug stores.If you want to know how i acheived this look, read below:)

1) To make the eye color pop, I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk (a chalky white cream pencil) as a base over my entire lid, avoiding the crease area,
2) Using a flat shader brush, I applied the gold color from the palette over the white I placed.
3) I then used the matte dark brown from the palette in the crease with a fluffy blending brush. To deepen the crease, I used a matte black for more contrast.
4) I used the Wet N Wild gel liner in black with a synthetic haired angled brush to create a winged liner.
5) To make my eyes appear awake and doe eyed, I applied a light brown primer from LA Girl  (sold at most beauty supply stores for $2.00).
6) I then applied two coats of my favorite mascara, L'oreal Carbon Black ($7.99 at drugstores)
7) On my lips, I lined then with Jordana lip liner in Brown ($1.29 at drugstores) and then filled them with Wet n Wild's Mega Last lip stick in 903C ($2.99 at drugstores)

Voila!


Never forget to put your fab face forward!
Comments? Questions? Post below!

Mrs. Makeup
Warm

Popular Posts