Raspberry delight




This look was incredibly easy to create! I used 2 colors to create this look. Wanna know how I did it? Read below!

First, I applied a black cream base over my entire lid. I used Wet N Wild gel liner in black.

I then applied a bright fuchsia blush (yes...blush can be eyeshadow.eyeshadow can be blush) from Napoleon Perdis (available at Target) in the middle of my lid, carefully avoiding adding color to the crease.


Next:I took a soft black eyeshadow from the Blue-Had-Me-at Hello palette and applied it to my crease using small windshield wiper sweeping motions and blended upwards. I applied a liquid liner ( my go-to one is Loreal carbon black liner) and applied two coats of L'oreal Carbon Black mascara.


For my cheeks, I first applied the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink and lighly applied the pink blush I used on my eyes to my cheeks. This is great way to give your blush staying power: add a cream blush and then top it with a similar hued powder blush.
That's it !!

Stay tuned for more looks!
Sincerely,

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts