Review: Wet N Wild's Mega Last lipstick




I think its fair to say that I'm in love with the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks. All the colors are matte, super pigmented and last all day. The range was limited at first but Wet n Wild has expanded their color palette, making the color range attractive to a wider range of women. For an amazing $2.99, this is the MUST-BUY-ASAP product of the season..the year...decade. They are available in most major drugstore chains.

Here are some of a few of the colors I have experimented with.

Wet n Wild- Stop Light Red 911D & Red Velvet 910 D  (A great dupe to Mac's Red lipstick)








Wet N Wild 902C Bare it All (my go-to nude color!)









Wet N Wild 901 B Think Pink







This product gets two thumbs up from me! Dont walk to the drugstore..RUN to get this product. This steal feels more like a splurge!

Thats all folks...
and never forget to put your Fab Face Forward!


Popular Posts