Bridal Chronicles- Debbie Jackman


 

Debbie married the love of her life Lawrence, this summer. She wanted a tonal, quintessential "baby doll" look to her make up: Pinks and deep purples. The look was simple but the effect was gorgeous.

Using my BH cosmetics neutral eye palette, I used the soft mauve on her entire lid and used a deeper purple in her crease. I lined her upper lid and waterline in a carbon black liner from L'oreal.
I then used a blush called Fuschia from La Femme cosmetics on her cheeks. I used a neutral pop on her lips to give her the look that she absolutely loved.


Ondy
 Before


 
On her gorgeous bridesmaid, Ondy,I accentuated her beautiful and expressive almond shaped eyes using a deeper combination of colors that I used on Debbie. Because Ondy's eyes are her show piece, her brows needed to be defined to contain the look


After
.
 I used a dark liner to line her eyes and wing it out a tad to follow the natural shape of her eye, giving her a doe-eyed effect. I used concealer to brighten her under eye area and set it using Ben Nye's Banana Powder. I then used a soft coral pink on her cheeks from La Femme Cosmetics.

That's all folks! Questions? Comments? Post them below.

Keep Putting your Fab Face Forward!!
Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts