"Reckless" Abandon by L'oreal


Hello folks!

This is by far one of the simplest looks I created using the colors in the L'oreal HIP duo shadow in color "Reckless": a bright fuschia and deep purple combination. This palette is available at most major drugstores and Target for under $9.00. As its name suggests, its incredibly pigmented and the color payoff is amazing!



This look can be easily recreated by following the steps below:

1) To make the fuschia color pop, apply a base on the entire lid. I used NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk ($4.50 at most beauty supply stores or click here to purchase it from NYX directly)

2) Using a flat shader human-haired brush, I then applied the bright colored fuschia color from the palette above on 2/3 of the lid
3) I then flipped the same brush, and applied the deeper purple in the last 1/3 of the lid, blending upward towards the crease.
4) Using a fluffy human-haired crease brush, I pick up some of the darker purple and blend it in to my crease. To deepen the crease, I apply a  matte black shadow.
5) I used L'oreal Carbon Black Intense liner (see below) in Carbon Black to create a dramatic winged liner. ($8.00 at most drugstores and Target)

6) On my lips, I applied a sheer layer of Wet n Wild's 902c (nude color)
and voila!!

Questions? Comments? Post them below!

Never forget to put your fab face forward!

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts