Tag- 5 Things I Would Cry For If they Were Discontinued

 
Im an the ultimate beauty product junkie and over the years I have a become attached to a few items. I would positively...absolutely.. DIE if these products were discontinued.
 See my must have list below:
 
No.1: L'oreal Carbon Black Mascara
I have used other high end mascaras ranging from MAC to Lancome and I always come back to this one. I love the fact that it has carbon pigments in it, making it the darkest black you can get on the market. (There is Blackest Black and then Carbon Black so you get how deeply pigmented this mascara is.) It goes on easy and comes off with an easy swipe of makeup remover. LOVE this
 
No. 2: Neutrogena Make Up Wipes
 
 
 
 
To keep your skin looking luminous and wrinkle-free before your time, has a lot to do with your skin care regimen. One of the core things you must do is to wipe off your makeup before bed. Why? Although most makeup is non-comodogenic (wont clog pores), overnight, your makeup will settle into your pores and fine lines creating layers and layers or blockage and bacteria. To twart that? Wipe your makeup off every night. Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Towelettes is my go-to wipe that doesnt leave my face dry or overly oily. Love it!
 
 
No. 3: Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer w/ SPF 15
This lightweight moisturizer is the best solution for my oily, acne proned skin. It moisturizes but wont leave any oily residue. This is that product. It also has SPF to boot! Love it! 
 
No 4: NYC Translucent Powder
 
I ran into this product by accident. I was running to a makeup shoot and needed some translucent powder to set the makeup. I ran into the drugstore and saw this and was ambivalent because it was only $3.00. I was pleasantly surprised how great it was! It works for all skin types since its goes on sheer. You can apply it as many times as you want and it wont look cakey.  And at that price point? Whats not to love!
 
 
No. 5: Black Opal Stick Foundation
 
I mentioned this product before in my "Top 5 Foundations" but it deserves another nod. This full coverage stick can be used as a concealer or foundation, depending on the level of coverage you want that day. It glides on smooth and is super blendable. If all you have is 5 minutes in the morning to get ready, this is THE product to use. All you need is a few swivel the stick up (think of a glue stick) and apply a swipe across your forehead, cheeks and chin and blend! Voila, you're done!



Well thats all folks. Comments? Questions? Please post them below!
 
Always put your Fab Face Forward
 
Mrs. Makeup
 
 

Popular Posts