Before meet Fierce-The Story of Yvonne

 
 
 
Yvonne is a well known natural hair model and so she fit in perfectly at the One World Many Naturals Hair Exposition. She was poised and had this inate sweetness that was absolutely infectious.
The creative director of the show, Simeko Watkins, wanted bright and vibrant looks for the girls so I went to work!
 
 
 
 Before
 
 
 
After

 
To even out her creamy chocolate complexion, I used two different colored foundations from Black Opal cosmetics. Inside her face, I used Hazelnut and on the perimeter blended it with Suede Mocha.
I filled in her browns with a soft expresso brow liner from Kleancolor and used a spooly to blend  out the harsh lines.
 To make the vibrant color, I used a white base; NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. I then packed on a a gorgeous turquoise matte eyeshadow on 2/3 of the eye using a flat shader brush. I then used a deep purple in the crease and blended upwards.
 

 
 
On her cheeks, I used a blush called Fuschia from La Femme cosmetics...
 
 

 
I topped of her look with Wet n Wild's 903C nude color and NYX lipgloss in Beige.
 
 
 
 Yvonne & Zakiya:)
 
 
Thats all folks! Comments? Questions?? Post them below

Dont ever forget to put your Fab Face Forward

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts