Before meets fierce-The Story of Zakiya


 
I met this vibrant, youthful tour-de-force Sunday September 16 at the One World Many Naturals Hair Expo. She was one of the models that sat in my chair and we got off to swimmingly great start.
She loves makeup and loves vibrant colors so  I decided to do a purple color story on her eyes.
 
 
 
Before

 
 
 
After
 
 
I shaped her brows using a Kleancolor eye pencil in expresso. I then applied two different foundations from Black Opal: Heavenly Honey in her t-zone and Truly Topaz along the perimeter. I used a darker foundation to do a slight contour along her hair line and under her cheeks.
I used my FAV highlighter/bronzer from Eyes Lips Face and dusted it across her T-zone and the high planes of her cheeks.

 
 
 
 
On her lips is Milani Rose Hip lipstick; a bright laquer like lipstick. One of my favs!


Thats all folks!
Questions? Comments?  Post below:)

Mrs. Makeup
 

Popular Posts