Bridal Chronicles- Lakia

 
 
Lakia married her handsome groom early September 2012.
 
She wanted to look like a bride so I had to pull out all the stops to make her look and feel bridal.
Her skin is already gorgeous but I wanted her to look like she was glowing from within. To acheive this dewy look, I used a wet foundation brush and applied Black Opal's stick foundation in Hazelnut.
I used a soft mauve and deeper pink in her crease. I also used a coral pink blush on her cheeks.
To create that "wow" factor, I used Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.)  bronzer on her t-zone and the high planes of her cheeks.
To finish off the look, I used Wet n Wild's 903 Just Peachy on her lips followed by NYX's lip gloss in Beige.
 
 
 
Her bridemaids wore a beautiful deep purple color and I used variations of purples on each girl.
I used Black Opal Foundation on both girls below.
 

 
 
and voila!!!

Comments? Questions? Post them below!

Mrs. Makeup:)
 

Popular Posts