Pretty in Pink







Hello all! 

This look was created during my hibernation during Hurricane Sandy. This über girlie eye look was achieved by using the following products:

 Primer: Monistat Chaffing Gel 

Foundation: Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Mocha 



Eyes: I applied a thin layer of NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK over the entire lid. 




I then moistened a human haired shader brush with a bit of water and applied L'oreal Loose Pigment in Unashamed, a frosty mauve color, over the entire lid.


In the corner, the last third of the eye, I applied Ben Nye's Royal Purple and the dark brown from the Wet N Wild Vanity palette (bottom left) 



As a brow highlight, I used the two lighter beige colors in the pallete above. 
To finish the look, I applied a thin line of the Wet n Wild Mega Last gel liner followed by L'oreal Carbon Black Mascara. 







On my cheeks, I used Black Radiance blush in Plum Sorbet.
On my lips, I used the Wet n Wild 901B Think Pink 

Final Look! 





Well thats all folks! Comments? Questions? Post them below 

Never forget to put your fab face forward! 

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts