Smokey Grey







Hello again!
I was playing around with some makeup and came up with this look: Quintessential smoky grey eye, warm colored blush on the cheeks and a nude lip.
Here is what I used to achieve this look:


Primer:

Foundation:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Mocha

Setting Powder:
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Deep

Undereye setting powder (used to set concealer):
Ben Nye Banana Powder -$7.00

Eyes:
1) I used NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean (a soft black) on the entire lid

2) Using my 120 BH Cosmetics Palette, I packed on a matte black eyeshadow in the  first 1/3  of the eye and the last 1/3 of the eye, leaving the middle part of the lid with no color with a flat shader brush.
3) Using the same shader brush, I then used a frosty graphite grey  from the palette and applied it to the middle of my lid, the part I left bare. To make it shimmer, I used the grey in NYX Glitter Palette in Ice Queen on top of the grey shadow.
4) Blend all harsh lines with a fluffy blending brush in windshield wiper motions.
5) Using Wet n Wild’s black liner, I created a short winged line.
6) I then applied several coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
Cheeks:

Black Radiance Blush in Soft Honey
Lips:
Wet N Wild’s Mega Last Lipstick in 902C Bare it All

Jordana Squeeze n Shine Lipgloss  in Honey Luau


Here are some additional looks:





Comments? Questions? Post them below!

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts