Copper Rising

 
 


Hey Dolls!
The year is almost done and I had a chance to go out with a bang! The gorgeous Ariel helped me tie up 2012 by allowing me to do a shimmery copper look on her. If you want to know how I achieved this look, read on!


Primer

L’Oreal Studio Secrets


Foundation

Black Opal Heavenly Honey &Truly Topaz Stick Foundation
 
Eyes
1)    I applied Urban Decay’s Primer Potion over the entire lid to keep the makeup from creasing
2)     I applied NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean over the entire lid as a dark base and used my fingers to apply it evenly
3)    Using a blending brush, I applied Milani Baked Shadow in Rich Java into the crease,creating a “V” shape
4)   Using a human haired flat shader brush, I packed on the shimmery copper loose pigment from MAC but you can use this loose shimmer from NYX..
 
 
5)I used a waterproof black eyeliner to line her waterline and used a smudge brush to smoke out the black closest to her lash line.
 
6) I then used a small angled brush and applied the same copper pigment to her tearducts and half way under her eye. I used the Milani Rich Java on the second half of her eye to create a brown smokey look.
 
Cheeks
 
I used the La Femme Cosmetics in "Orange" and dusted  E.L.F's bronzer on the highest planes of her cheeks and her forehead
 
Lips
Ariel wanted a true nude color and so i mixed Jordana's Fifth Ave lip stick (a brownish nude) and topped it with NYX's Beige lip gloss
 
Here are some additional pics.
 
 

 

Comments? Questions??? Post them below
 
Put your fab face forward

Mrs. Makeup


Popular Posts