Gunmetal and Brown using 120 Palette



My latest look was inspired by the brown and grey python dress that im wearing.

The dress is so easy and breezy and so I felt the make up look should be simple as well.

Primer:

Loreal Skin Perfecting Primer

Foundation:

Black Opal Foundation Stick in Suede Mocha

Eyes:

( I only used three colors from my BH Cosmetics 120 Palette)

      1)  I applied NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean over the entire lid as a dark base and used my fingers to apply it evenly
 

                              2) Using a human haired flat shader brush, I packed on the gunmetal color from my BH cosmetics 120 Palette (third one down from the the left) on my entire lid.



4) To deepen the crease, I applied the matte black (directly above the gunmetal color) into the crease with a natural haired pencil brush, allowing me to apply the concentrated color in a specific area.

 
 
5) To avoid harsh lines, I used the soft brown between my crease and brow and blended well.
 

6) I then applied Wet n Wild's gel eyeliner on the base of my lid, close to my lash line. I then applied false lashes.
 

7) This part is completely optional but to brighten up my eyes, I used a small angle brush and applied a cream colored eye shadow in my water line.

Cheeks:

Black Radiance -Soft Honey (a warm toned blush)
 


Well that’s all folks!

Comments? Questions? Post them below!

Keep putting your Fab Face Forward!

 

Mrs. Makeup

 



Popular Posts