Before meet Fierce- The Story of Sabrina



 
 
 
I met Sabrina a little under two years ago at work. Shes a fiery, passionate young woman who knows how to get the job done!!!!  She loves getting dolled up professionally, but she is not one for getting "jugged" up on a regular basis. Basically a tinted moisturizer and lip gloss kind of gal. When she asked me to do her face for an event, I literally jumped at the chance!
 To find out what I did to acheive this look, read below!
Primer
Monistat Chaffing Gel
Foundation
 Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Eyes
1) I applied Urban Decay’s Primer Potion over the entire lid to keep the makeup from creasing
2) I applied NYX Jumbo pencil in Copper over the entire lid as a dark base and used my fingers to apply it evenly
3) Using a blending brush, I applied Milani Baked Shadow in Rich Java into the crease, creating a “V” shape
4) Using a human haired flat shader brush, I packed on the shimmery gold eye shadow over the remaining 2/3 of the lid
5) I then lined her water line with a pure black kohl liner and applied 2 coats of Loreal Carbon Black mascara
Cheeks
 I applied a light dusting of  blush from La Femme Cosmetics in color “Orange” and applied a soft pink on top 
Lips
I used Milani’s Rose Hip Lipstick and then topped it off with a pink Victoria Secret lip gloss
 
 
Before
 

After

Voila!

Comments? Questions? Post them below.

Please be sure to put your Fab Face Forward!

Mrs. Makeup








Popular Posts