April Favorites!

                                                    

Hello dolls!
Spring has sprung and although the temperature leaves much to be desired, the promise of balmy weather is just around the corner! Here are some of my April favorites that I have been obsessed with:

1) Black Radiance Oil Free Foundation -$4.00

This foundation is nothing short of amazing. I was using various other brands to see which drugstore brand I like, and this by far is THE go-to foundation. It’s a medium coverage foundation that can provide full coverage if you build it up. It has a beautiful velvet matte finish and at $4.00, is worth running to your closest drugstore ASAP. For those who need a color match point of reference, I’m a NW50 in MAC cosmetics and I use “Cocoa Bean”. Those who are NW45 can  use “Brownie”. And so on and so forth.

 

2) NYX Matte lipsticks in Butter and Shocking Pink -$5.00

These $5.00 beauty supply brand lippies offer a beautiful opaque coverage and lasting results. They go on super smooth and unlike some beauty supply brands, you don’t need to slather on a lot of it for color payoff. A little goes a long way.  “Butter” is a matte neutral that is more brown than pink. (Color similar to profile picture above). To avoid the " ashy lip" syndrome, feather the perimeter of your lips with NYX’s lip pencil in Brown and then apply the lipstick.  Add a neutral gloss in the taupe tones to keep it neutral. The second color is “Shocking Pink”, a vibrant (almost neon) pink color, which can be used as a good dupe for Mac’s bestseller “ Candy Yum Yum”.  Go get it!

3) Neutrogena Make-up Remover Facial Wipes-$8.00

This has to be my go to staple for any given month. As a makeup fanatic, my face takes a beating reviewing different products. To ensure my face is complexly free of foundation or any other makeup product, I use these wipes. It super soft to the touch and cleanses without overdrying. I then follow up with my facial wash and moisturizer routine. All in all, this is THE go to product.

 

Well…that’s all folks. Comments? Questions? Post them below!

Mrs. Makeup

 
 
 
 

 

Popular Posts