Black Radiance Oil Free Foundation Review




Black Radiance Oil Free Foundation Review

I have been a makeup artist for over 15 years and I can't tell you how difficult it was to find a foundation that would match my deeper tone and wasn't red based. Also, given my incredibly oily skin, the words "oil-free" was as realistic as Stevie Wonder getting his driver's license. I made concessions: I used primers and powders and pore refiners, serious attempts to mattify my fry-an-egg-on-my-T-Zone face. All hope was lost until I met Ms. Cocoa Bean..
Cocoa Bean is my color match in the drugstore brand line Black Radiance Cosmetics. If you're an NW50 from MAC Cosmetics, this is the color for you.
Its super silky, provides medium coverage, and dries to semi matte velvet finish. One of the coolest things about this foundation is the convenient applicator, which is affixed to the cap of the bottle. With this applicator, you are sure to not waste product unnecessarily. 

As I mentioned before, this foundation provides buildable coverage;  When I want to have a more natural look, I simply moisten my brush and apply the foundation in small circles and skip the pressed powder all together.  For a more full coverage look (pictured above), I stipple the foundation onto my skin.


I don't think I can put into words how much I absolutely adore this foundation!!! I have been a fan of MAC Mixmaster foundation but I am not kidding when I say this is THE go-to foundation for me. There's no guess work. It applies beautifully and stays on alllll day. No exaggeration. Alll day..
It retails for $5.00 at most major drugstores and so that alone should make it worth the try! 

Run to your drugstore and get this foundation!!! 

Comments? Questions? Leave them below 

Please don't forget to put your fab face forward!

Mrs. Makeup






Popular Posts