July Beauty Picks






JULY BEAUTY PICKS


Hey dolls!! 

July is hot and your makeup must be applied with serious staying power! These are some of the things I  use to create extended wear out of makeup...and also have been obsessed with this month!


RUBY KISS COSMETICS 3D Concealer

This yellow based concealer goes purrrrfect with my red based complexion. It cancels out the redness and leaves behind the most saturated and velvety finish. This was purchased at  my local beauty supply for a whopping $3.99 and has become my go to concealer. 
RUN and get it




Loreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Very Black
If you follow me on Instagram (my handle is MrsMakeup...seriously.it is), you know im obsessed with volumized hair and lashes are no different. Loreal created a lush rich product that creates serious volume and dimension after a few strokes. Love this! This is available at most drugstores.


EOS Lip Balm

 Amazing product! It moisturizes your lips without making them greasy. They come in yummy colors and flavors. Also available in Duane Reade drugstores. 


Thats all folks! 
Comments? Questions? Post them below


Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts