Purple and Blue

 
 
I decided to do a quick and easy fun summer look using purple and blue eyeshadow. This look took 10 minutes tops including foundation!
I used the same products mentioned in previous blog post on my face (i.e. Monistat Chaffing Gel as a primer, Black Radiance Foundation etc).

On my eyes, I used the NYX palette called the Purple Look.NYX Cosmetics is available at Ulta, Ricky's and some beauty supply chains. This highly pigmented palette was $9.99 and worth every penny.
 
I combined the light and medium toned purples in the upper right corner in the middle of my lid. In the corners, I applied the darker toned purple to make my eyes appear slightly smaller.
I then used the Wet n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette and used the turquoise color as a liner under my eyes.
 
 
 
 
Thats all folks! Comments? Questions? Post them below
 
Mrs. Makeup
 

Popular Posts