Subtle brown smokey eye and Bubble Pink lip




Hey Dolls!

I recently did this look in about 20 minutes. Its super easy!
Want to know how I achieved this look?? See steps below

Primer/ Foundation

 I prepped my clean and moisturized face with Monistat Chaffing Gel as a primer. Using a flat synthetic brush, I buffed my FAVORITE foundation, Black Radiance into my skin. 





Using my Ruby Kiss 3D concealer, I highlighted my under eye area. Ruby Kiss  Cosmetics are available at your local beauty supply stores. I then use a Maybelline pressed powder to set the concealer. 



Eyes 
I used a fluffy blending brush and using windshield wiper moves, applied a deep brown eye shadow to my crease, careful to avoid the lid. I wanted to keep the lid bare so I can pop in a neutral color on the lid for a subtle neutral eye. 
Using Wet n Wild's gel eyeliner, I created an exaggerated wing. I then added a few coats of L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black. 




Cheeks 

Since the entire look was basically neutral, I wanted to add a pop of color on my cheeks. Using my La Femme Blush palette, i added Fuchsia..a deep pink purple on my cheeks. 



Lip
 I applied NYX cosmetics lip liner in "Natural", a baby soft pink, over my entire lip. I then  applied Jordana Lavendar Lady (a beauty supply brand) over the lip pencil. I added a soft brown on the corners to contain the color. 




Thats all folks!
Comments? Questions? Post them below

Dont ever forget to put your Fab Face Forward!

Mrs Makeup!

Popular Posts