Warm looks for Fall




The kiddies have started school, its getting darker earlier now and there is a certain shift in the temperature indicating Fall is here! Fall is my favorite time of year because of the lack of humidity and the ability to wear boots sans chaffing:). Another overarching reason I love the Fall is that the color palette gets richer and deeper and a lot more saturated, as you can see on my model, Danielle.






As you can see from the before picture on the upper left, Danielle had some dark circles that needed to be addressed. After properly moisturizing her skin and applying primer, I used Black Opal Stick Foundation in Hazelnut in the inner part of her face (on African American women that part tends to be a little lighter). On the perimeter, I used the Black Walnut color and blended it down to her neck.
To conceal the dark under-eye, I used Truly Topaz from the Black Opal line, a warm honey-toned color to counteract the darkness. 
Using Ruby Kisses gel liner in Brown, I filled in her eyebrows using a synthetic angled brush. 

On her lids, I used NYX Jumbo liner in Copper as a warm golden base. I then used the Half Baked color from the Urban Decay naked palette and packed that on top of the cream color I applied. I used a warm brown/black in her crease. I then used color Orange from La Femme Cosmetics on her cheeks to warm up the look even further.
On her lips? My fav neutral lippie: Wet n Wild color 903b of course!

Voila!
Comments? Questions? Post them below!

Don't ever forget to put your fab face forward!!

Mrs Makeup


Popular Posts