Wedding Chronicles: Kristie C



I've been making up faces for the better part of 15 years  and throughout my tenure I've met my share of a amazing brides! (And some vexing ones as well. .lol)..Every year...every day. .ever hour I work on my craft and I feel like after doing Kristie s face, there was an innate sense of accomplishment. 
 
She is naturally a beautiful young woman but when I applied the last swipe of my brush,  something amazing stared back at me. 

Before 



After




Here is what I did: 


1- Prepped her face using loreal studio secret primer

2 -I then used Ruby Kiss gel liner in dark brown to lighty fill in her eyebrows

3 -On her eyes, I primed it with Illamasqua metallic cream in Liquid Gold to make any golden hued shadow pop

4- Using the Urban Decay Naked Palette,  I used the gold color Half Baked in 2/3 of her mobile lid. I used the soft Brown in her crease and used a dark brown to deepen the color and contrast.  

5- I used wet n wild gel liner to line her eyes and to create a small wing in the corner.  I applied a set of Ardell Whispies lashes and sealed it with some mascara

6- On her face, I used the L'ancome Teint Idole 24 hour liquid foundation that did exactly that

7-to create a golden bronze goddess feel, I applied a darker bronzer as a contour and a light shimmer on the high planes of her cheeks, forehead and cupids bow

8- She wanted something easy so I simply applied NYX lipgloss in color beige.

Voila! Questions? Comments? Post them below..

Always put your Fab Face Forward!

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts