5 Minute Smokey Eye





Let's face it; a smokey eye is the most coveted makeup look of all time. When properly done it could be absolutely gorgeous. If not, you will look like you went a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson. 
This simple smokey look is a layered look that is super easy and thus foolproof! 

Here is what I used

Primer
L'Oréal Studio Secrets Primer



Eyebrows
Ruby Kisses Gel Liner in Dark Brown



Foundation
Black Radiance Liquid Foundation in Cocoa Bean



Liner
First: I used the L'ORÉAL Carbon black liquid liner to line my eyes and create an exaggerated wing.

Once that dried, I used the matte black in the  BH Cosmetics Neutral palette below and using a fluffy crease brush, applied the shadow to my crease and blended outward.

Lips
I used NYX lip liner in Brown to lightly line my lips and then NYX Butter lipstick to achieve this nude lip.





Cheeks
Black Radiance Blush in Honey Love


V O I L A


Comments? Questions? Post them below!



Follow me on Instagram here!

Instagram

Popular Posts