BBA Presents a Natural Hair and Beauty Event- Before and Afters




Hello Dolls!
This weekend was a fun filled one. BBA (Brotherly Basketball Association) created an event hosted by myself and the amazingly savvy naturalista, ToBNatural. Click HERE! to go to her page for great amazing tips.
ToBNatural was showing some quick and easy protective styles for our natural hair divas. 
Toia (aka ToBNatural) in her element   

 Hair Model: Kristie C.


New up 'Do created in mere minutes

Makeup

Daphney has never worn makeup (need a second to process this!) so I was more than happy to help her along! 
I prepped her skin with Monistat Chaffing Gel as a primer. I then used Black Opal Foundation in Truly Topaz (center of face) and Beautiful Bronze (to contour) 

Before- Daphney  

After


I used a brown pencil from Wet n Wild cosmetics to fill in her eyebrows.
To give her a hint of a glow, I used MAC cosmetics bronzer in Gold Deposit. 



On her lips I used Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick in Lavendar Lady.
Before- Natalie


Natalie has an amazing silky smooth even complexion. 

I primed her face using L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Primer.

I also used Black Opal Stick Foundations on her face as well. In the center of her face, I used Truly Topaz and used Hazelnut and Beautiful Bronze as a contour.

On her eyes, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion on her lids. 
Then used Milani's baked eyeshadow in Blue My Mind, an uhhhmazingly pigmented deep metallic blue. 



I wet the eye shadow brush to deepen the color to give it a more satin finish.


On her cheeks, I used Tarte's discontinued blush is color "Flushed"


Lips: MAC Viva Glam 2 lined with NYX Cosmetics liner in Medium Brown.


Voila! Comments? Questions? Post them below.

Follow me @mrsmakeup on Instagram:)
Instagram

Never forget to put your Fab Face Forward!

Mrs. Makeup

Popular Posts