"Grape"



So I don't know why when I see this makeup look I think "Grape" but I cant get it out my head.
Ok..so its grape. lol
Here is what I used to achieve this look 

Primer:
Monistat Chaffing Gel 

Foundation:
L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in C(

Eyes: 
On the mobil lid, I used Makeup Forever's Iridescent eye shadow in 53 Green 

I used Inglot Cosmetics 325 Matte, a rich deep purple, in the crease.

I then used another Inglot color to deepen the crease and blended it inward.

Inglot 329 Matte (a rich true chocolate brown)




In my waterline, I used L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Carbon Black




Lips:
MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2 


MAC Cosmetics lip gloss in color "Spite"

Comments? Questions? Post them below! 
Click the icon below to follow me on Instagram

Instagram


Mrs. Makeup





Popular Posts