Parisian 'Poupee'





Christie C.

This amazingly beautiful and talented (shes an exceptional Salsa dancer and instructor!) asked me to give her a ‘beat for an upcoming event she was attending: A Night in Paris. Ooh La La!
She wanted a modern take on the 20’s Parisian look. Here is what I used to create this look!

Foundation: 
Makeup Forever in Color 177 

Eyes: 
BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette . I used the matte black in the bottom right to create depth and then added the NYX Glitter Cream Palette (the middle one) to make the black look a little more glossy



I then used Clinique's Face Powder in Sienna to lightly contour and used Black Radiance's Artisan blush on her cheeks 

On her lips, Sephora lip stain in Always Red; it goes on glossy but dries to a beautiful matte finish.


Comments? Questions? Post them below

Click the icon below to follow me on Instagram !

Instagram

Mrs. Makeup



Popular Posts