Before and After- Nadia



Nadia is an amazingly sweet woman who asked me to give her a 'beat"  to remember. She wanted a purple smokey look so here is what I used:
Primer 
 I prepped her skin with Monistat Chaffing Gel as a primer

Foundation: 
Lancome Teint D'idole 24 Hour Liquid Foundation in 550 Suede. 



To give her a hint of a glow, I used MAC cosmetics bronzer in Gold Deposit.




Eyebrows:
I used  Ruby Kisses  Eyeliner Gel in Dark Brown with an angled synthetic brush.

Eyes:
I used two colors from Inglot Cosmetics:


493 DS



I used this shimmery salmon color as her highlight

467 DS


Lips
To soften the purple smokey eye, I went neutral on the lips. I used:

NYX Matte Lipstick in Butter

and topped it with Bare Minerals lip gloss in Iced Coffee


Before



After






Voila! Comments? Questions? Post them below.

Follow me @mrsmakeup on Instagram or click below!

Instagram


Popular Posts