Teen "Beat"- Sade







I've know this lovely young woman her entire life! Her mom and I go way back and so when I had the opportunity to give her a soft "beat", I jumped at the chance. Sade has flawless skin so I didnt need to do much.


I filled in her eyebrows lightly using Ruby Kisses Gel Liner in Dark Brown. I then used Black Opal's stick concealer in "Tan" under the brow and under her eyes. 


Using Urban Decay's Naked Palette, I used the color "Sin" over her entire line and cut the crease softly with "Buck" a mid toned brown. 


On  her cheeks I used MAC Cosmetics Lustre Drops on the planes of her cheeks 


On her lips, I kept it simple and use Milani Cosmetics Rose Hip 






Comments? Questions?? Post them below 

Follow me @mrsmakeup on Instagram or click below!

Instagram



Popular Posts