**Aqua**



This look was super easy again to do because I used one palette to achieve this look:

Wet and Wild "Blue had me at Hello" Palette

Primer:


Foundation:
L'ancome Teint D'idole Ultra 24 Hour Liquid Foundation in 
550 Suede 
Using the Beauty Blender Sponge slightly damp, I stippled the foundation into my skin for a dewy soft finish. 




Concealer:
Black Opal Stick in "Toast" 


Eye lid primer: 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"


Eyes:
Using the Wet and Wild Palette (see picture above),I used number "6", a frosty turquoise all over the mobile lid. I then number "7", a matte deep navy, in the crease to create dimension and blended..blended...blended.

I used the Ardell Wispies below to finish off the eyes.


Lips:
Wet n Wild 903B "Think Pink" and 902C "Bare it All" Lipsticks



Comments? Questions?? Post them below 

Follow me @mrsmakeup on Instagram or click below!

Instagram


Popular Posts