Wedding Chronicles: Natalie

I met Natalie through a mutual friend. She was a bit hesitant to do a trial since almost all of the trials that she's done (over 10 makeup artists !) ended with her frustrated and unhappy. The fact that i had no Caucasian women in my portfolio didn't help either!

She wanted subtle glam: a look that would enhance her natural beauty and create a timeless look that she could love years after. 

(Pic from the trial)

  


Eyebrows: Milani Cosmetics retractable brow pencil in "Taupe" 

Skin: Laura Mercier illuminating skin primer 

Foundation: Mehron HD Foundation 



Eyes : Urban Decay palette "Naked" in Sin on mobile lid and Buff in crease. Wet n Wild gel liner in Black to line her eyes.  I used a purple liner in her waterline to make the look less harsh and to bring out her green eyes. 
I then used Ardell Wispies Strip lash to finish. 

Lips: Wet n Wild Cosmetics "Just Peachy" and Nanacoco lipgloss in "Cappacino"

Highlight: Urban Decay "Sin" eyeshadow 

 Wedding day look 
  

Bridesmaid: 
I used the same technique on the bride as I did her sister below but made her eyes a little more smokier by smudging a dark brown liner on her upper and lower lashes. 



Maid of Honor:
On her lid, I used the gold from the Urban Decay Naked Palette and cut the crease with a dark brown shadow from Inglot Cosmetics

I used Satin Taupe eyeshadow on the other bridesmaid, a frosty brown pink, and cut her crease with a dark matte purple shadow from Inglot Cosmetics. 

The other lovely ladies I made up ;)



Popular Posts