Fall staples- Bold Brow and Bold Lips







Well folks, judging by the descending temps, winter is here! And if you’re like me, the last thing you want to think about is doing a Cirque du Soleil complicated look for work or frolicking about.  So here are my two staples that will make you look put together but won’t take a chunk of time out of your day.

Bold Brows:

Using the Ruby Kisses gel liner in “Dark Brown and an angled synthetic brush, I created a sharp bold brow.  I then used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40 to highlight the shape of the brow.

Bold Lip:
To achieve this dark pigmented look, I used a beauty supply brand called “Vitamin E” in color “Mahogany”. Its very pigmented and very moisturizing. I usually line my lips first but with this lipstick, there was no need. The color payoff was tremendous. And for $3.00 a pop? What more can you ask for.





Comments? Questions? Post them below. 

Popular Posts