Foundation Update! :)




                                     



Hello dolls! 

Its been awhile and I have to apologize for not keeping up with my blog but I promise to keep the updates coming!! 

I have been using the Lancome Teint Didole liquid foundation for about two years now and it has easily become my GO TO foundation to date. But there has been some amazing products on the market that I have been itching to try out for some time. So I went to my happiest place on earth...The Makeup Disney Land called Sephora to try out new foundations and I think I AM IN LOVEEEEE!!!! 

Cover FX Drops is an amazing liquid pigment that can transform your moisturizer or even another foundation to whatever coverage you like! I'm N110 and for those of you who are NW47-NW50 its a perfect color for you! 

What else you need to know: 
Custom Cover Drops are NOT designed to be used alone. Failure to shake well before adding drops to your favorite product will distort the coverage and result in less than desirable results. Control your level of coverage by adjusting how many drops you use: one drop for sheer coverage, two drops for medium coverage, three drops for full coverage, and four drops for total coverage. 


It retails at Sephora for $44 but a little goes a longgggg way!







Stay tuned for more updates! 

XoXo
Mrs.Makeup 




Popular Posts